Projects and Clients
VA Hospital - Fresno, CA
- Main Entrance canopy design and construction supervision - Canopy: 6,330 sq.ft. steel canopy with decorative accents, new stairs handrails and relocation of existing wheelchair lift.
- Campus Sidewalks ADA/UFAS improvement design and construction supervision - Demolition, removal and reconstruction of identified curb, gutters, sidewalks, walkways, asphalt concrete pavement, pedestrian ramps and curb ramps that were not ADA/UFAS compliant. Underground drainage: Drain pipes and connection to existing City of Fresno manhole.
- Design Medical Gas expansion
- Main Lobby and Bathrooms remodel design and construction supervision
- ER Canopy design and construction supervision
- Atrium remodel design and construction supervision
- Facility Electrical System Evaluation
- Campus Landscape & Irrigation design
- Plans for building demolition
Residential - Single Family, Multi-Family
To our numerous residential clients throughout the State, we provide the following services:
- Full Architecture & Engineering design: Plans for new homes, remodels and additions; structural design, structural retrofits & repairs, Code upgrades, Grading & Drainage Plans.
- Coordination and plans submittal to Building Department
Commercial Clients and Projects
- Sierra Pines Church, Oakhurst - CA - Classroom addition, Grading and Drainage Plan, parking Layout
- North and Elm Banquet Hall - Fresno, CA - Site development, Conditional Use Permit, Architectural and Structural buildings rehabilitation
- Rio Grande Restaurant - Huron, CA - Architectural and Structural Design, Site development, Engineer of Record
- Outdoor Resort - Palm Springs - Cathedral City, CA - New Exercise Room: Architectural and Structural design, Site development, ADA parking, Engineer of Record
- Texas & Travis Convenience Store - Fairfield, CA - Structural Design
- Kerman Family Health Center - Kerman, CA - Structural Design, Grading and Drainage Plan
- Oakhurst Community Church - Oakhurst, CA - Fire damage, repair construction plans
- Bank of the West - Tulare, CA - Remodel
- Pleasure Point Inn - Santa Cruz, CA - Remodel, Engineer of Record
- Madera Airport Offices - Madera, CA - Office Building: Structural design, Engineer of Record
- Retail Center Madera - Madera, CA - Car wash, office building and retail space: Engineer of Record; structural calculations
- Sierra Sport & Racquet Club - Fresno, CA - Remodel plans and engineering
- Las Nieves Market - Fresno, CA - Roof inspection. Shoring plans. Roof repair, plans and engineering calculations
- Dibuduo & Defendis Insurance CO. - Fresno, CA - Roof repair plans and engineering. Construction supervision
- Skateboard Facility - Madera, CA - Engineer of Record, structural design
- Hair Salon - Madera, CA - Engineer of Record, structural engineering
- MK Medical Center - Fresno, CA - Structural engineering for remodel
- Long, Attorney at Law - Reedley, CA - Office remodel, Engineer of Record
- Lighthouse Christian Fellowship - Madera, CA - Engineer of Record, structural engineering
- Fresno Oxygen - Fresno, CA - Office and loading dock remodel, structural engineering
- Boust Warehouse - Clovis, CA - Engineer of Record, structural engineering
Industrial Clients and Projects
- Turlock Fruit CO. - Firebaugh, CA - Building structural inspection
- Midland Cold Storage - Fresno, CA - Structural Repairs
- Certainteed Corporation - Chowchilla, CA – Roof access safety design
- Union Camp Manufacturing Plant - Hanford, CA – Grading and drainage plan, Hydraulic calculations for new ponding basin. Crane designs. Foundation design for new steel building
- Harris Farms - Chowchilla, CA – Steel building foundation design and calculations
- Unruh Farms - Selma, CA – Steel building foundation design and calculations
- Sheid Farms - Kerman, CA – Steel building foundation design and calculations
To the property and casualty insurance industry, we provide the following services:
- Prompt Response: Fast Track Investigation and Standard Format Reporting allow us to deliver a comprehensive and timely response for the vast majority of claims.
- Step by Step approach: Experienced and dully trained engineers can in most cases obtain findings based on visual observations, photographs and field measurements. If further investigation and testing are required, they will be provided upon coordination and approval by our clients.
- Cost savings: As members of the Investigative Engineers Association, a national network of experts in many disciplines is just a phone call away. This can save countless hours of research and expedite solving very unique and complicated claims.
- Damage assessment: Thorough investigation and detailed measurements can distinguish between pre-existing conditions and sudden and accidental losses.
- Full Design Service: Upon cause and origin investigation completion, our firm is suited to provide our clients with complete working drawings and specifications needed to repair or rebuild damaged buildings.
- Friendly and Dedicated Staff: Our philosophy of service is based upon total dedication to our clients. This has earned us the most precious gift of friendship and mutual respect with multiple Insurance Adjusters, Restoration Contractors and many other individuals over the years.